Term Investment Certificates
This financial instrument allows you to make investments for a fixed term, with a defined return, according to the interest rate and the agreed term according to your needs and tastes.
Competitive interest rates
Certificates in dollars and colones
Competitive interest rates.
Certificates in dollars and colones.
CDPs can be used as collateral for an operation.
credit, up to 95% of its value.
Invest in the short, medium and long term.
Security and support.
Terms: Investments for a fixed term, with a defined return, according to the interest rate and the agreed term according to your needs and tastes.
Interest payment method: Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or at maturity.
Minimum opening amount: $1.500.00 or ¢750.000.00
Custody: Free of charge.
Availability of money: At the agreed term.
Back to Back: CDPs can be used as collateral for a credit operation, up to 95% of its value.
Income taxes: 15%
- Completed and signed Know Your Customer Form
- Share Participation no more than one month after being issued
- Digital Legal Status no more than 15 days after being issued
- Valid identity card of the legal representative
- Company Profile
- Complete financial statements. Signed by accountant and original representatives
- Financially audited States. They can be copies
- Historical cash flow issued by a CPI or certified by a CPA
- Contracts certified by a notary
- Other documents depending on the origin of the funds, such as inheritances, movable and immovable property, etc.