It allows our clients to have their money available, saving time and money in the process of recovering their accounts receivable.
Agile and timely operational process
Approval of lines of credit to expedite the disbursement process
Use the money on the day it is required.
Make the discount when you require it, better planning your cash flow, by obtaining your funds on the same day, at the financial institution where you maintain your checking accounts.
Processing of formalization documents by email.
Send your disbursement request to a single email address, and you will receive the entire documentation process in an agile and timely manner.
Competitive interest rate.
Depending on the type of company, a fixed discount rate is assigned for the entire term of the operation.
You will have an Operational Executive, in charge of your account, providing better service, knowing all the processing of your accounts receivable.
- Copy of the ID of the legal representatives on both sides.
- Original (digital) legal representation, with a view to the shareholders' book and with a minimum of three months of issue.
- Certification of shareholding of the company (original) or Certification of shareholding generated from the RTBF of the BCCR (no more than 15).
- Company Profile (Company activity, organization, main clients, markets and suppliers).
- Financial statements for the last 2 fiscal periods and 1 recent cut (no older than 3 months).
- Copy of the Income Tax Declaration for the last period.
- Know your customer forms, Economic Interest Group, informed consent and SUGEF authorization of the company and legal representative.